Monday, June 27, 2016

Anna


Hi, how are you? My name's Anna. I live in Colombia--it's a beautiful country. But due to some adoption regulations, I can't show you my face in this post. That's why there's a heart over it! Are you looking to adopt an older girl from Colombia? It would mean a lot to me if you took the time to read about me.

I am 14 years old! I'm a tender and affectionate kid, and very caring toward others. I set high standards for myself, and I'm persistent in achieving my goals. This allows me to do well in school, as I am very engaged and responsible with my studies. I am not shy, and I interact positively with my peers. I make and maintain friendships easily, and prefer working and playing in groups. I'd consider myself a resilient girl, and I adapt well to change. I'm known to be artistic, intellectual, and social. I'm a wonderful singer, and really love to sing! It would be amazing if I could turn this into a career.  

If you would like to know a little more about me, see my picture, and read my biographical report, click here! That link takes you to A Child to Love, where you can create an account and get connected to the Gladney adoption circle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment