Monday, June 27, 2016

Christine


Hey there! My name's Christine. I'd love to be able to show you my face, but because of some Colombian adoption rules, I'm not supposed to. Are you looking to adopt, or do you know someone who is? I'd really appreciate it if you took some time to read a little bit more about me.

I am 13 years old. I do well in school both academically and socially. I take the initiative in social situations, looking to initiate conversations with others. I really enjoy sharing my things--I believe everybody should be able to take part in the fun. I'm a very loving girl.

I also take very good care of myself. I make my bed every morning. How many teenagers do you know who do that?! I take careful consideration of my personal presence, too. I treat my personal belongings with care, and also make sure to take great care of objects my friends lend me. 

I'm also very intellectual, artistic, and athletic. One of my favorite sports is volleyball, but I enjoy many others as well. 

Do you want to learn more about me? If so, click here so you can make a profile on A Child to Love!! You can find me under the "South America" filter. Once you do that, you'll be able to see my smiling face, a couple more photos of me, my biographical report, and a couple other documents. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment