Thursday, June 23, 2016

Caleb and Jacob

Camilo (left) and Jesús (right)
Hi, our names are Caleb and Jacob! We live in Colombia, a country right at the top of South America. Unfortunately, because of Colombian adoption regulations, we're not allowed to show our faces here. We're really hoping to find a forever family! Are you looking to adopt a pair of loving brothers, or do you know of someone considering adoption? We'll tell you a little more about ourselves right now.



Caleb: I am 12 years old! Can you believe I'm almost a teenager? I'd love to get to spend that birthday with a family. I'm respectful, outgoing, and energetic. I consider my brother to be one of my best friends, I really like playing with him. Unlike him, I'm a bit impulsive. I'm super active, but I'm very sensitive as well. I'm a social kid, and love making and playing with new friends--I adapt well to change. In school, I like math class. It took some practice, but I'm getting pretty good at doing math problems now! In my free time, I like drawing, soccer, researching stuff, and playing with other people.


Jacob: I am 10 years old! I have a strong personality and a smile that will melt your heart. I really enjoy playing with my big brother. He's one of my closest friends, and I'm pretty protective of him, just like he's protective of me. My biggest fear is being separated from him. I can control my impulses well, and I can express my emotions effectively. This makes me a great leader! I'm calm, and I just love to be hugged! I'm also resilient and adapt well to change. I spend a lot of time thinking about what it would be like to have a real family. I make friends easily, and I'm not shy at all! In my free time, I enjoy drawing (I'm actually a really good artist), learning new things, and playing sports. Soccer is my favorite!





Do you want to learn more about us, and see a picture of our happy smiles, as well as our biographical and medical forms? Click here to make a profile and check us out!


No comments:

Post a Comment