Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Derek


Hi, I'm Derek!! I've got an amazing smile, and my face lights up when I laugh. Due to Colombian adoption regulations, though, I'm not allowed to show you on this blog. But it'd be awesome if you could take a minute to read about me!

I'm 14 years old, and I've been living at my orphanage for awhile. I am a total ball of energy. I really enjoy running around, playing soccer, and asking questions. I have a sensitive side, too. And I've always loved learning English--I don't know it all too well, but my pronunciation of words is great. I've actually met and hung out with the girl who writes this blog a couple times. We've known each other for years. She thinks I'm a great kid.

I'm extremely friendly, and I get along with just about everyone. I always include my friends in games, and ask other people to play. I dream of one day having a family who will love and cherish me. 


Could you be my forever family? If you want to see a picture of my smile, click here. That link will take you to A Child to Love, where you can create a profile and get connected with Gladney. You'll find me under the "South America" filter. 







No comments:

Post a Comment