Monday, June 27, 2016

Jeff


Hey there! My name's Jeff. I'd love to let you see my smile, but unfortunately, due to Colombian adoption regulations, I can't have pictures of my face floating around the internet. Are you looking to adopt? Could you be my forever family? Let me tell you a little bit more about myself!

I am 13 years old. I'm pretty clean, well-groomed, and organized. I'm also autonomous in my decisions, completing the tasks I'm given, and concentrating well on them. I'm known to be a resilient kid, and I do well with change. You should probably know that I'm very shy, especially when meeting adults for the first time, but I'll open up and be super friendly once you get to know me! When I play with others, I always listens to their idea, but will also offer up my own. That way we can all have fun! I'd also describe myself as very active and athletic. I'm a great soccer player!

If you would like to learn more, see my photo, and read my biographical report, click here and make a profile on A Child to Love to get connected with Gladney. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment