Tuesday, June 28, 2016

George


Hello! My name is George. I live in Colombia, and due to Colombian adoption regulations I'm not allowed to share my face on this blog. I'm almost at a point where I'm going to age out of the system, and I'd really love to have a family help me pursue my BIG dreams. Are you looking to adopt an older boy from Colombia? I'd really appreciate it if you could take the time to read a little about me.

I'm 15 years old. I am an independent, smart, and driven kid. I'm artistic and athletic, and really enjoy theater and volleyball. I also spend a lot of time reading and writing. I'm actually currently writing a book about my life. Some of my other favorite activities include going to libraries, museums, archaeological parks, and to the theater. I dream of having a family to walk through life with.

I don't tend to make close relationships with others, but I'm quite friendly and respectful of the people I interact with, especially my teachers and other adults.  I'm very responsible when it comes to my academic studies, and I generally enjoy being a leader in school activities. 

Would you like to learn even more about me? You can click here to go to A Child to Love to make a profile and see my biographical report, and a picture or two of me. You'll find me under the "South America" filter.

No comments:

Post a Comment