Monday, June 27, 2016

Kelly


Hi, how are you today? I'm Kelly, and I love to smile! Unfortunately, though, due to Colombian adoption regulations, I'm not allowed to show you on this blog. But since you can't see me, let me tell you a little bit about myself.

I'm 13 years old, and have been living at my current orphanage in Colombia for 9 years. I'm in the seventh grade, and very self-motivated to do well. I excel at subjects involving ethics and values, humanities, and language, but sometimes I have trouble with science and math.

Generally, I'm pretty laid back and calm, but I really don't like being teased or seeing someone take away someone else's rights without just cause. I'm scared of spiders, insects, and horror films. I enjoy going to the movies, singing and dancing, and jumping rope. 

Overall, I'd say I'm expressive, creative, persistent, and observant. I am known to be extremely empathetic, intelligent, and tolerant of others. I enjoying making friends, and I am very loyal to them. I'm a great singer and dancer, and would make a solid teammate in debate. I also play basketball for my school's team. 

To me, a family is a group of people who I can confide in, and who have my back. 


Could you or someone you know be my future family? Do you want to learn more about me? Click here to create a profile on A Child to Love to see my biographical and medical reports!!

No comments:

Post a Comment