Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Caroline


Hi, how are you? My name's Caroline. I've got a sweet, innocent smile, but because of some Colombian adoption regulations, I can't post a photo of my face on here. It would mean a lot to me if you'd read a little bit about me. 

I'm 15 years old, so that means I'm about to age out of the international adoption system. If I'm not in the USA by my 16th birthday, I'll never have the chance to be adopted. I'm an outgoing kid, and only shy on occasion when I meet new people, usually adults. But I'm super social, and have no problem making new friends and maintaining those friendships. I'd say I'm generally pretty open, and can express my feelings well, even in situations that make me uncomfortable.

I'm independent, and people describe me as being artistic, athletic, intellectual, and social. I would love to have a family to walk through life with. I have big dreams for my life. 

Would you like to know a bit more about me? If you click here, you can make a profile on A Child to Love. You can find me under the "South America" filter, where you can read my biographical report and check out my pictures. Thanks for taking the time to get to know me!

No comments:

Post a Comment