Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Caroline, Nicole, and Paulina

Carolina (left), Nicol (middle), and Paula (right)
Hi there! Our names are Caroline, Nicole, and Paulina. We're from Colombia. Unfortunately, because of their laws, we can't show our faces on this blog. Are you looking to adopt a loving group of sisters? Could you be our forever family? We'd really appreciate it if you'd read a little more about us.

Caroline: I am 13 years old! I'm kind, expressive, and friendly. I'm an amazing student; my favorite classes are math, statistics, geometry, and anything else where I need to apply logic. I'm very imaginative, and I like to create stories to tell. I enjoy playing outside, going out to eat, painting my nails, and watching movies. I am super close to my sisters--I love them so much! Paula is my best friend. I've said that I would like my parents to be caring, respectful, and understanding, and that they would enjoy taking us out and being happy.

Nicole: I am 8 years old! I'm friendly, social, outgoing, and spontaneous. I love to have fun! I really like to draw and dance. I'm actually pretty good with my English--I understand and pronounce it very well! My favorite toys are my dolls. I'm very empathetic, and I'm an excellent listener. But I also make a great leader as well! I just really love to smile. Being adopted is important to me because I would love to have parents to love me and help me reach my dreams.

Paulina: I am 14 years old! I'm caring, friendly, and I love to tell jokes! I do well in school, and even though I like to play so much more than I like doing homework, I still get it done. I'm also pretty creative--I enjoy drawing, and I'm actually really good at it! If you give me a picture, I can pretty much draw an exact copy. I have a huge imagination, and I tell great stories. I also like to watch movies and play with my toys. I'm an active kid, too. I spend time running and jumping outside.

Would you like to learn more about us? If you click here, you can make a profile on A Child to Love to see a photo with all our smiling faces. You can also read our biographical reports! Thanks for taking the time to read about us. Feel free to share this post with your friends and family!



No comments:

Post a Comment